Yeninko of the Umlaut

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Relationship Cycles

The people over at Agoraphilia had an interesting post (from September 20, 2004) about relationship cycles:

Recently, I casually mentioned to a group of guy friends that I thought many guys would be happiest with a 3-day-a-week girlfriend. Everyone present agreed. Some also expressed the suspicion that most women want a 7-day-a-week boyfriend. I bought this at first, until I realized women couldn't possibly like us that much. Naturally, I have another theory.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Women want 8 days a week -- but with time off to do whatever they want w/o the guy. But they want convenient and ready access...

    I think.

    I'm a guy, so I can't be positive.

    Any ladies in da house?

    By Blogger R·E, at 12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home