Yeninko of the Umlaut

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A Post for Posterity

Hey Theo, if you are reading this you still know who I am, which rocks. Last night your mom and dad were nice enough to invite me over only two days after you were born to check you out. Dude, you are SMALL. Seriously, I’ve had turkeys that you could hide inside of. TINY. When I picked you up though, you were light as a feather. It was hard to believe you weighed even 6lbs.

In any case there is something I wanted to get off my chest so there are no bad feelings between us. As you know you were born on a Saturday and traditionally your dad and I go surfing on Sunday mornings. But seeing how you were born, that totally didn’t happen and I have been teasing you and Jason about it. But to be honest, it was so damn cold on Sunday I was secretly hoping you’d be born so we didn’t have to go. So thanks for not waiting till your due date on Monday. Hopefully it’ll be warmer next weekend.

Thanks again and I’ll be seeing you around.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home