Yeninko of the Umlaut

Monday, March 13, 2006

Netflixed Myself Back Up

Sometime last autumn I found myself being single and with a lot more things to do with my time than watch TV and was having a hard time justifying spending $20 on a move or two a month, so I canceled Netflix.

Maybe it was the rain or maybe I've been spending more time in bed snuggled up something warm, but last night I signed back up along with my roommates. We purchased the six movies a month subscription with each of us having two movies in our queue (a handy little feature of Netflix's). Top of the Queue? Science fiction and cartoons (specifically Star Wars III, Firefly and Chicken Little).

Oh and I saw Transamerica last night with Jason and Alyssa. Good movie. I can only recall one other movie that got an R rating since the 70's which featured either a vagina and a penis (Boogie Nights and the penis was fake). Transamerica had both. Sometimes it's hard to tell if this country is getting liberal or conservative, I'm thinking maybe it's just getting more complex hence the deed for the simple dichotomy.

Blah, blah, blah. I got movies to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home