Yeninko of the Umlaut

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Gone to Costa Rica

A while back, as the winter progressed, Dave observed that surfing in the frigid waters of the north coast sort of sucks big time. He proposed that we take a trip to Costa Rica and try this whole surfing things sans the wetsuits. And as amazing as it is to you and I, we are actually doing it. Tomorrow morning. Dave, Shawn, Jason, Karen, Katrina and I will all meet up down in Costa Rica. Dave, Shawn and I will be sharing a flight to and fro.

I will of course finally get to try my water proof camera case in more ideal conditions and upon my return will be providing pictures galore. I'll miss you and try to update as I can while down there...that is a lie. I will miss you but I'm probably not going to even try to find an internet connection.

I love you and I'll be back in twelve days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home