Yeninko of the Umlaut

Friday, December 02, 2005

Rain + Moto = Bad

As it began storming in earnest this week I sadly acknowledged that my motorcycle riding days would mostly be over for a few months. Which seemed like a sad thought until I realized that for the, most part, the only time I ride my motorcycle is to go to motorcycle class. I pretty much live with in walking distance of a supermarket, the girl, work and anything else I might need. Upon reflection, it’s odd that the only reason I have a motorcycle is to make sure I can get to class...to make sure my motorcycle is running correctly. Which by the way it is. It starts right up, idles right at 1000RPMs and runs as smooth as can be. If you are interested (and you probably aren’t which is understandable) I update yen’s bikes with stuff about my motorcycle pretty frequently. Mostly it’s drama on me breaking things and then learning to fix them with a few insights and observations on nothing profound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home