Yeninko of the Umlaut

Monday, November 07, 2005

Let the Drizzle Begin

It looks like the rainy season has arrived in San Francisco, bypassing any hint of summer this year. As you may know, San Francisco and most of the North Coast tends to get sunny weather later in the year, August through September or October, but it looks like that won’t be the case year.

The rain here always reminds me of my life in Arcata. While I don’t think I’ll ever be able to go back to Arcata to live, I do remember with great fondness my time there and, I think for the most part Jethro Bell, Trevor Shirk and Susie Bacon are the reason for that. So to all of you, thanks. Wherever I am, when the sky becomes overcast and the drizzle begins, I’ll be thinking of you.

2 Comments:

  • awww...you make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It has been raining for three days straight. The weather here hasn't been much like you remember though. We have been getting a couple extra months of summer for the past several years. I guess I am the last holdout from the fifteenth street crew, well, unless you count Rocky. He caught two rats and fought two cats last night.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:26 PM  

  • He is a very wicked cat. All that fighting and crunching rat bones occurred a day after leaving a leaking bloody organ of some kind on the stairs the day before.

    He is lucky he is so fluffy and has a cute kitten-like meow. Hmmmpht.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home