Yeninko of the Umlaut

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

It Really is the King of Thai!

If you have lived in SF or the Bay Area in general, one thing you may have noticed is that the town shuts down early. Trying to get food around here after 10pm is worse than trying to find late night food in Arcata, CA (pop 15k). I grew up in LA, and spent time in Boston as well as visited many other destination cities and in every one getting food, even after midnight, was not only realistic but one was provided with a wide variety of places to select from, nothing like I’ve found in these parts.

However, I just found out that one of my favorite Thai places, which is fortunately located scant blocks from my apartment, is also open until 2:30am everyday! Yep, none other than King of Thai Noodle (NO 2) @ 346 Clement St (415.831.9953). I recommend the #17.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home