Yeninko of the Umlaut

Friday, October 14, 2005

Check it, Yo.

The always unindemnifiable (yeah I made it up, you got a problem with that?) Alex Dorfman has set up a blog for his long running Thursday night radio show. That’s right, The Draize Train, on the dial at 87.9 Frequency Modulation (FM) in the Bay or on the internerd via pirate cat radio.

I'm splitting town for the weekend to surf in Santa Cruz. When I get back I'll post all about the blighted banana, until then here's a picture of the surf crew from one of the last times we went out to Manresa for your view pleasure...we should start a band.


3 Comments:

  • thanks for the shout out, dude.

    enjoy the surf.

    By Blogger dj hot grits, at 2:58 PM  

  • but, so, about your new word.. does that mean i am always prone to cause damage or something? break it down for us.

    By Blogger dj hot grits, at 3:19 PM  

  • Dude if I understood half of the crap I spouted I'd probably being saying less, ya hear?

    By Blogger Yen, at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home