Yeninko of the Umlaut

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Napping and it’s Consequences.

So yesterday I spent most of the day hanging out with Nathan and working on my motorcycle. We met up with the Alex, Amanda and Alyssa for lunch at the Connecticut Yankee at around five. After that the three A’s all spoke of resting and napping and Nathan went home with other plans. Now, I’m a big napping fan but It was like six o’clock on a Saturday and I had greater plans. Nonetheless, I went home after being asked to call them later in the evening to do the hang out thing part duex. With nothing better to do and with a bellyful of milkshake I thought maybe I could lay down for a moment as well so as to be well rested. I even thought of setting my alarm but figured I probably wouldn’t be able to sleep much less sleep for and excessively long period of time. That was at 7:30pm. I woke at 2:30 am and have bee awake ever since. It’s been a while since I saw the sun come up so that is cool but what the hell is with all the fowl in my hood? I swear I can’t figure out why they don’t wake me every morning.

Speaking of which if anyone has a BB gun I can borrow the pigeons are getting to be too much with all their bird shit and incessant cooing. At first I thought it was sort of romantic and sweet but after a few weeks it just sucks ass.

Anyway, I have no idea what the hell just happened to my sleep schedule but I suspect it is something bad.

Jesus Christ, blogging really is about reporting the most inane parts of your life isn’t it.

3 Comments:

  • Yes it is. That's why I've been so resistant to blogging in my past.

    By Blogger Stanza, at 12:19 PM  

  • glad to see the a-team have finally made a blog appearance!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 AM  

  • Yup, 'specially the TMI stuff you don't really want to talk about face to face, like farting or pooping, see dooce.com.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home