Yeninko of the Umlaut

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Also, I Don't Suck Cock.

I have very little in way of dignity or pride. I find that both get in the way of honest, or certainly comic, conversation. I have always been willing to make a clown of myself as many photographs and testimonials document. However, I have always had a line in the sand. Something things I would not do, things that went to far. As I’ve gotten older there have been less and less things on the wrong side of that line. At the moment the only two things I can think of are wearing spandex biker shorts and wearing a Speedo.

And now I need to get a Speedo. As per a previous post I need to become and adapt swimmer. Having found a swimming pool a block from my apartment (thank Alex) and after speaking with Nathan about swimming classes I must now cross the Rubicon (a body of water!)as it were.

I’ve though long and hard about this and I’ve decided that wearing swimming trunks to do laps in is going to look at least, if not more, ridiculous than wearing a Speedo. With the Speedo I might achieve a slight measure of anonymity.

But seriously, there is no way I’m going to wear those gay ass Spandex biker shorts, that is just to far.

1 Comments:

  • during my visits to the pool ive seen other men wearing an item that falls between swimming trunks and a speedo. almost like boxer briefs of the sea.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home