Yeninko of the Umlaut

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Two Bits

Because I’m busy, I’ll just leave you with a few links and let the internet baby sit you. First an ode to the power of blogs. Police solved the double-murder of Simon and Sharon Ng based on Simon's last entry in his blog which identified the killer as his sister's ex-boyfriend. Blogs, great as an avenger, not so hot as a prophylactic.

Speaking of prophylactics, I present a classic. The funniest thing I have ever found on the internet (barring the video of the monkey passing out from his own stink finger). It is none other than The Vice Guide to Anal Sex. (NSFW)

2 Comments:

  • Oh great, now I have to temporarly delete you from my blog list. One viewing of that anal sex link and I'll be excummunicated from the moms club;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:11 PM  

  • I feel like a dork, reading an anal sex guide and itching to correct his spelling and grammar.

    I keep wanting to quote some of the funnier bits but don't want anybody to ask where I got *that* from.

    Thanks for corrupting us innocents, Ian. Keep it up, eh?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home