Yeninko of the Umlaut

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

A great day

So today I woke up laughing. I was having this dream, and as all dream stories go, it can't be too interesting for you to hear, but at some point I caught one of the gnomes that can walk through walls (you know the type) and just started to abuse the lil'guy. Making fun of him, poking him, and what not. And it was hilarious and I was laughing and I awoke to hear Ginevra groggily asking what was so funny. If that isn't a sign of a good day to come I don't know what it. Waking up laughing! Mystery of mysteries, I have not seen all that there is to be seen in this life.

1 Comments:

  • almost as cool as me dreaming about ginevra and i battling three-headed bears and wolves and kicking some serious ass. almost. :)

    -andrea

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home