Yeninko of the Umlaut

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Gmail.

As you may or may not know I have changed my primary email address to Gmail due to massive waves of spam at techfocus.net. First let me sing the praises of all things Google. La-la-la! Now I would like to invite anyone who would like an account to drop me a line. I have six invitations. I was a little hesitant to change from my trusty text based Pine server but Gmail is really freaking cool, layout, UI, tools, everything is seriously dope.

Also I will being going to Wisconsin till the 20th so I will be offline, 'cause you know, Wisconsin is like in the Ice ages or something. Anyway if I do happen to die in a fiery crash (or alternately freeze to death). I loved you all.

2 Comments:

  • oops! check your other email, i sent ya one yesterday. i am behind the times.

    -andrea

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:36 AM  

  • hey! send your new email address to my yahoo one, starbellyfour@yahoo.com. i won't be able to get messages from you on my other one till you are in my address book! we'll miss ya here in sf, don't ya know?

    (this message is to be read in a wisconsin accent)

    -andrea

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home