Yeninko of the Umlaut

Monday, June 23, 2008

In Memoriam: Steve Wolkoff

As many of you know know Steve and Cindy were in a horrific car crash this Saturday resulting in Steve's death and Cindy being airlifted in critical condition to Stanford medical center. The most recent news I've heard is that she will make a full physical recovery. I can only imagine the emotional trauma she, and both Cindy and Steve's family are going through. A comment board has been posted by his employer if you would like to leave a message.

For me, I will always remember the frigid Saturdays in Pacifica where he demonstrated what it meant to really play Ultimate Frisbee and the Tuesday night dinners at Pakwan in the mission. That and his infinite smile and wry sense of humor. Thanks for knowing me Steve.

(Updates on Cindy's condition.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • A month later and I still can't make it through more than a couple posts at a time on the last link without losing it.

    By Blogger Yen, at 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home